Why M&M Surfing School?
Everyone catches a wave…
People from all walks of life and abilities, from ages 5 to adults, from around the world have learned the basic fundamentals of surfing, water safety, and much more. In fact, it is the “much more,” that has earned for Michael Pless Sr. the moniker “The Saint of Seal Beach.” With even one lesson from M&M Surfing School, students come away with an enhanced appreciation for life and a wider respect for the ocean.
Whether you are a visitor to Southern California or a local from Los Angeles or Orange County, taking a class with M&M Surfing School will get you on the wave in with a positive experience and loads of fun.
What M&M Uniquely Offers
- Competitive rates
- Wetsuits and boards provided
- Emphasis on safety first
- Experienced surf instructors
- Licensed by City of Seal Beach
Why Surf Seal Beach?
- Safe and easy beach to surf
- Location – small beach community nestled between Huntington Beach and Long Beach
- Multiple breaks – meaning there are waves for every skill level
- Easy drive – right off freeways and near the 405, 22 and 605 freeway interchanges
Phone: 714 U-GO-SURF (714-846-7873) or 714-510-7873